Full Job Description
SQUARED Apple Staffing is looking for a dedicated Low Voltage Technician with industry experience and specializes in the installation and service of Video Surveillance, Access Control, Burglar Alarm, and Fire Alarm Monitoring systems throughout the greater Las Vegas area.
What you will do.
As a Low Voltage Technician, you will be responsible for installation and service of commercial, retail, residential, and industrial jobs throughout the greater Las Vegas area. In this role we are looking for a highly motivated, responsible, reliable, and teamwork-oriented technician to ensure superior installations on all projects. As a Shield Fire & Security team member it requires hard work, dedication, and the desire to learn in an ever-changing technical field.
What we look for.
- Experience or knowledge of the electronic security solutions industry, with an understanding of CCTV Surveillance Systems, Card Access Control Systems, Burglar Alarm Systems, and Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills are required.
- Must be able to work on ladders and lifts.
- Ability to work on a team or on an individual project.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical individuals.
- Ability to install conduit and efficiently run cable/wire.
- Ability to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our complete line of products and services.
- Effective interpersonal skills to represent the company to new and existing customers.
- Must be organized, self-driven, and customer service focused.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to diagnose and solve problems effectively.
- OSHA 10 training is preferred
- Proficiency in Security and Alarm based Applications.
- 1 year of security system installation experience specifically pertaining to alarms, video cameras, card access, or fire alarms. Security Systems Technician.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Nevada driver’s license and a clean driving record
What we offer.
- Competitive base salary.
- Target based incentives.
- Flexible schedules
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Who we are.
SQUARED Apple Staffing is a Las Vegas based employment agency. We staff for companies nationwide and am currently searching for candidates that would be a great fit to a valley company in need of systems integrator specializing in the design, engineering, installation, and service of electronic security systems in the greater Las Vegas area. Established in 2018 and locally owned and operated, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of quality installations and customer service. SQUARED Apple Staffing is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status asa qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- What security system product certifications do you hold?
- Do you have lift or OSHA certifications?
- Do you have a State of Nevada fire card (also known as a F-card)?
- On a scale of 1-10 how comfortable are you with bending and installing conduit?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- installing security systems: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- www. SquaredAppleStaffing.com
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying